Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jen & Adam's intimate wedding in Edward Gardens


Jen & Adam were married almost two weeks ago, in Edwards Gardens in Toronto. I met Jen through a good friend of mine, and when Jen mentioned the low-key wedding they wanted to have in Toronto, I was immediately on board!

It may have been an intimate wedding, but it was FULL of emotion! Some weddings definitely have the power to make me say "awwww!", but this one didn't leave a dry eye in the house - including my own.

Edwards Gardens in Toronto is such a gorgeous spot for a wedding. Although it can get quite busy on weekends, there are so many wonderful and enchanting nooks and crannies - I love to explore it. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the afternoon with Jen & Adam, and their families.

Coming soon - a few pictures from their 90's style Much Music video dance reception the next day!





No comments: