Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Adam & Jodie's Wedding - Wigamog Inn, Haliburton


This past weekend, I was lucky to be present at not one, but two amazing weddings! I started my busy weekend off in Haliburton, at the Wigamog Inn to photograph Adam & Jodie's wedding. We were blessed with such amazing weather! After an entire summer of rainy or melting hot weddings, I was so relieved to have comfortable sunshine.

Jodie & Adam had such a perfect event, and were so enthusiastic! The canoe photo above is one of my favourite photographs - I was so scared they would float too far away, as they didn't have a paddle!

The Wigamog Inn makes a perfect backdrop for a wedding, and the Fall colours in Haliburton are just starting to appear. Everything made for such a perfect wedding day!

Thank you so much, Jodie & Adam! I'd been looking forward to your wedding all year, and am so blessed to be a part of such a great day. I can't wait until our Trash The Dress session!


How cute is Jodie in this picture?




Yummiest and prettiest looking cupcake tower - you could actually smell the chocolate cupcakes from across the room!

Adam & Jodie's first dance

1 comment:

Darryl said...

It was a beautiful day and amazing wedding and these pictures capture it all so perfectly.